Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sold

Thing #13
Creating "My favorites", that can be accessed from any place is just want I needed. I find that I am working on different projects in different places and If I can find what I need anywhere, I am sure that I can be more productive.

Tagging is also a good way of organizing my data and identifying it in my own way so that it is reconizable only to me if that is the way that I have it arranged. the implications of setting up social bookmarking network are limitless. The information that we can share as collegeaus, what students can share with each other(scary); and the connections we can make in the process.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Glad you found a use for this "Thing." It will be a comfort when your laptop crashes and you have to move on to another...Yikes, I hope not, but you know what I mean!