Thursday, June 26, 2008

Food for the Soul


Thing #11
Though we were not instructed to post an image I just wanted show what I've learned as well as show the glee. I really enjoyed this exercise though I only added my library of books which is extensive and will take more time to complete. I will definitely reap the benefits of this particular exercise; personally and professionally. I have added 20 titles tagged the majority of them and will go back to rate them. I was able to automatically receive related titles before sharing so this will be an experience.

2 comments:

bookeatersclub said...

Learning, having fun and being productive too!

One Dimensional said...

Thanks, I am having fun and learning. I wish there were actually 10-13 things to do so that I could spend more time researching the sites.