Sunday, June 22, 2008

The creation

Thing # 6
I am really learning, which is exciting and frustating because the process can be difficult. I created a mosiac which was wonderful but had difficulty uploading the picture.
Though I have been using Mashups for quite some time I was not familiar with the term. almost everything that I have used in powerpoint presentations and illustrations for students include mashups. What I have discovered in this process is that there is more and for this particular instance, more is actually better.

3 comments:

A Special Kind Of Teacher..... said...

Don't get discouraged. As you get further along in this journey you'll find more things that might be a challenge. Just try to enjoy the process, and have fun.
What kinds of problems did you have?

One Dimensional said...

My problem stemmed from the creation of the mosaic; I created it but was not able to copy it to my blog. I'm not sure that i can explain it other than saying the icon that it was saved under would not allow me to copy and paste. Thanks for asking

VWB said...

hummm...it should have saved as jpg.

if it did not, you can open up PPT, import it there, click on it and save as jpg.

then you should be able to click on the picture icon in your posting box, browse and upload.

if memory serves me...png will work as well as jpg.