Sunday, June 22, 2008

oodles of Googles

Thing #7

I am fascinated with all of the useful tools that Google has to offer. I created a weather alert that will provide comprehensive information to me me once a day. Now that I am thinking about the amount of alerts that I may receive I think that I will edit the alert to news only. I also created a calendar and added US holidays which is always soemthing that is useful to me. There are a variety of ways to use the tools I have chosen. The weather alert are self explanatory but I can pass this information on to my students so that they are aware of what is going on in their world and the world around them. The calendar is useful in my world as a organizer and can help students organize their lives. It can also be shared so that others are aware of your projects and can try to contact you or get involved in some fashion; great exercise. I will have to go back and spend more time.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Isn't great tht you have found some wonderful things in Google that can be so useful for you and the students you come in contact with? This was one of my favorite "Things!"