Monday, June 23, 2008

RSS?

Thing number 8

I'm not so sure that it is a Really Simple Syndication but the Google Reader is phenomenal. You have to sort through the items that are not useful but it this is better than the millions of items that you would have to sort when simple going online. I have added 5 blogs to the reader and I must say that I have found useful items that will be helpful with the college process; my life's work.
The last question is how can libraries take advantage of Google Reader or RSS; are you kidding? There are unlimited ways to educate kids and to use the reader for categorizing themes.

Excellent!!!!

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

RSS takes a bit to get a handle on. Once you get more comfortable with the amount of info that can come your way, you will found a manner to modify it for your use.