Sunday, June 15, 2008

Get Ready Set Go

I am having a bit of trouble understanding how this all works; some of it appears to be clear but many thing are confusing. Isn't it amazing that what seems so easy to some can be the most difficult for others?
I have created this blog with the end in mind hoping that I will be able to complete the tasks. I am a life long learner which should be apparent at this stage but this particulary journey seems to be pretty lonely. I am hoping that things become clearer as each step is taken. I have completed things 1,2 3 and 4. I welcome the challenge but the most difficult of the 7 1/2 Habits will be to create my own learning toolbox though difficult as it may seem someone is out there to help me; right?

2 comments:

VWB said...

please go back into #3 and read about the avatar...you need to add one to your blog! i sent you an email

bookeatersclub said...

Some of the tasks can be a bit frustrating. Hang in there, you are doing well!

Frustrating, yes! For some reason my comments to your blog don't seem to get published. This is the 3rd time I've tried. So I understand!