Friday, July 11, 2008

Organizing Thoughts and Information


Thing #19
Actually seeing a directory that can help me and others find what we need to move forward is exciting. I explored a variety of the the sites and was really excited to have a guide/directory. Some of the bright spots were "Stumble Upon" which was a visually stimulating paradise, Craiglist, Vufinder, Wikis, Yahoo! Answers and Twitter. Many on the directory have been explored in our 23 Things but I believe that the 2.o could be invaluable to me, personally and professionally. I can help students become more technologically independent with this directory because they can find the answers and the info with the directory. Actually, Yahoo! Answers was wonderful; I was able to get answers without asking and feeling a bit uncomfortable having to ask others. This can work.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Great "stumbling!" I think that's a perfect way to find some wonderful creative and useful "stuff on the internet.