Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Diversity


Thing #22
Ning is a social networking site that allows learning to be transmitted though a strand of people. The use is unlimited; students can form study groups, students/teachers forums, students can form homework assignment networks, Course/subject themes.......
I toured the TeacherLibrarian Ning and the Teacher Ning. I commented on the "Aren't Kids Too Young for that" ning and read "Private vs Public Schools. I am thinking about tdhe ways that I can possibly use Ning for college information; I'll find something useful and relevant. Some many choices and so little time.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Your journey has certainly taken you to wonderful sites and you have really embraced this process. I'm sure you will find ways to facilitate for the students you serve with the learning you have done. Wow!