Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ah Ha


Thing #17
This was an interesting activity; it seems a bit confusing. What is the difference between Rollyo and Delicious; aren't they both book marks that you can access anywhere?
Then there is the Rollbar bookmarklet where you can drag your rollyo into your browser; I'm missing the point unless it is an alternative to delicious and if one has preferences they have choices??? In any case the link to the the custom searchrolls I created is http://rollyo.com/sheilar71/myfavorites. I will have to find a few more answers so that I can understand the information better.

2 comments:

bookeatersclub said...

Basically you are creating a personal search engine which links to the resources you want to reference.

One Dimensional said...

Thanks, I was a little confused.